Ze Ace's Tech Spot

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hi Everyone

So what am I doing starting another blog? Don't me and my wife already have such a thing? Sure, but the people who read that thing aren't often the type of people who want to hear me rant about the state of modern programming languages, or the ways in which software engineers break the traditional labour model. These are the types of things that are often on my mind, so I figured rather than spit them at people who like Dea's wonderful blog, I'd try to start a following of my own.

Now if you're expecting me to tell you how my day went at work, you'd probably have better luck with the other blog. This will be mostly about things that I think of regularly. So wish me luck, and we'll see if anyone cares what I rant :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home